Love

Supplies:
Cardstock: bazzill
Paper: KI Memories. Prima, Sassafras, Harper & Row
Overlay: Hambly Screen Prints
Alphas: Pink Paislee
Flowers: Making Memories, Prima
Pearls: Prima
Ink: Clearsnap ColorBox Dark Moss
Sticker: DCWV

I created this layout for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking's Scrap Around The World Tour, which is now in Ireland. I'm Irish, so I was very excited to scrap some older photos my family this month. The photo is me with my Great Grandmother, one of the few that I have. Gra is Gaelic for Love.

Comments

  1. That's fabulous how you used the transparent frame and book page. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty layout Dana! I love the greens and the Prima paper that you cut up is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic! I struggle with using green but am thinking it needs to make a comeback! Looks rich!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout!! Love the green numbers look fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment