Sunny Nature Hike

Supplies:
Cardstock: Love Elsie
Paper: Bella Blvd.
Stickers: Bella Blvd., Deja Views
Adhesive Badge: American Crafts
Chipboard Tag: Colorbok
Packaging: Thanksgiving Coffee Company, Prima
Card: October Afternoon
Miscellaneous: Button, Chain, Cardboard, Pencil Shavings

I created this layout for the Go Green Challenge at Candy Shoppe Designs. My green items include packaging from Prima flowers and an old coffee pouch, chain from an old light fixture, cardboard, a page from an old book, and a flower made from pencil shavings. Green embellies not only help the environment, but my pocketbook as well! Super fun challenge Ladies!

Comments

  1. Such a wonderful page Dana, love that pencil shaving flower, I dare say you'll have to give up your secret on that one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your sun and pencil shavings CR3at!ve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.... very cool, love the green with gold accents (reminds me of St Paddy's) and my favorite thing was the recycled chain for the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is beautiful and so clever - you did a super job going green! thanks so much for sharing with us at CSD. Lemon Zinger

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I made a flower out of pencil shavings once. Ha! I'm so glad I'm not the only one out there who did that. hehehehe I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment