Scrap Attack Scrapbooking June Reveal!













I had a wonderful time working with my design kit from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking this month! I was so pleased to design with the Hello Sunshine line by Lily Bee and the Socialite line by Paper Trunk. These lines coordinate beautifully. They share several bold colors and the black from the Paper Trunk line really helps the bright colors of the Lily Bee line POP. I love to mix paper lines like these because I can use up some of my older stash and stretch the life of my new line. For a list of products used on each layout, please see my gallery in the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Online Store.

Comments

  1. Wow, what an amazing collection and fabulous use of these papers, great job TFS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pages! I love them all - especially the second one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ROCKED your supplies Dana! I absolutely LOVE each and every layout you created! I am itching to grab those same supplies and start scrapbooking. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous job with your DT kit Dana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment