Apple of my Eye

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Paper: Onirie, Rose Moka, SEI
Alpha Stickers: Jenni Bowlin
Leaves, Pearls: Prima
Thread: Iris
Mist, Ink: Clear Snap

It's Thursday! Time for another sketch from the Design Dollies. I can't wait for the weather to cool down. I'm slowly digging out my fall papers and embellies to celebrate the change of seasons. I fell in love with this apple print paper by Onirie. The cutie in the photo is my nephew Dylan. I wish I could reach through the photo and pinch is cheeks! Head over to the Dollhouse to check out Kristy's fabulous sketch and link up your creations by midnight EST on Sept 8th to be entered in the drawing for this month's prize. If you want to add to this challenge, incorporate this week's Color and Elements Challenges for a TRIFECTA! Trifectas are due by midnight EST on Setpember 5th. Happy scrapping!

Comments

  1. I love the colours in this Dana, how cute is your little girl, off to do this sketch challenge now. I just love Kristy's sketches, and this one you have done proud. Love to you, Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment