Searching For Jellyfish

Supplies:
Paper: Bam Pop!, Nikki Sivils
Chipboard Letters: American Crafts
Letter Stickers: Pink Paislee
Die-Cut Frame, Journaling Tag: Bam Pop!
Adhesive Button: American Crafts
Pen: Sakura
Miscellaneous: Ribbon

I don't always love Mondays, but the Color Challenges from the Design Dollies always help to brighten my day. This week the Dollies want to see what you can create with the colors pink, turquoise and white. My daughter Claire is a big Spongebob fan and is always on the lookout for jellyfish when we go to the beach. Lucky for all of us, we haven't found any yet! I've had this jellyfish patterned paper for a while now and I'm so glad I was finally able to put it to good use. If you want to play along with the Dollies, please link your creations to the Dollhouse by Sunday, October 17th.

Comments

  1. Very neat, I like that you used the Bam Pop. I have some and always get stumped. Your layout turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment