Elemental Tuseday with the Design Dollies


"Know Thyself"
Supplies:
Clear Sticker: American Crafts
Rub-On: 7 Gypsies
Brads: Making Memories
Mist: Tattered Angels
Pen: Zig
Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart
Packaging: Prima
Miscellaneous: Beads

The Design Dollies want to see your clean and simple creations featuring beads and brads. I kept my design simple and only used embellishments to create my page. The journaling is from a favorite Chris Cornell song and reads: I train my moods to bloom like flowers unfolding instead of fluttering around. This is so true for me. Link up your projects to the Dollhouse by Monday November 29th at midnight EST to be entered in the draw to win a shopping voucher from our fabulous sponsor Steph at Scrap-A-Doodle-Doo!

Remember, you have until December 10th to submit your application for the Dollie Call! Check out all the details HERE!

Comments

  1. A beautifully elegant layout! Well done.
    hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is truly stunning wow, I love everything on here, your right it is simple but I just love the whole style of this, subtle and stunning my friend. Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment