In Bloom - {SAS}sy Scrap Your Stash

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Letters: Prima
Flowers, Leaves: Prima
Pearls: Prima
Ribbon: Prima
Doily: Hallmark
Mist: Tattered Angels
Sketch: Prima's April BAP

I created this layout for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking's April Scrap Your Stash Challenge. I had a great time using both my older and new stash for this layout as well as Prima's April Build A Page Sketch.  The required elements for this challenge were a unique photo mat, brand new supplies, packaging, pearls and a mixed font title. I colored a doily with mist and cut it down for my photo mat. The Prima papers, flowers, pearls and trim are all new!  I'm loving the Melody Collection! The small tag I used to record the date is packaging that I inked pink to match the paper.
All scrappers who complete the minimum amount of {SAS}sy challenges per month are eligible to win a coupon good for an additional 10% off all purchases from the SAS Store! The {SAS}sy Team would love to see how you interpret this challenge and how you are inspired by any of our other monthly challenges, which include ad, color, sketches, journaling, croppy cat and scrapbook play challenges. Happy scrapping!

Comments

Post a Comment