Scrap Attack Scrapbooking April Reveal!

I had the pleasure of working with the Teresa Collins On The Edge Collection and Little Yellow Bicycle's Generation Z Collection this month. For embellishments Lauri included some Teresa Collins Blingage and Brads, Zva Creative Crystals and Petaloo Flowers. I also had some shimmery Bazzill cardstock and overlays from both Teresa Collins and LYB. This was a really fun bunch of supplies and I love the blue and gray color combo. I was able to create some great masculine pages as well as layouts about my girls. For a full list of products used on each page, please visit my Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Design Team Gallery. Thanks so much for a fun and fresh kit Lauri!

Comments

  1. dang girl...you definitely rocked this...the one of sis is AWESOME and the Counting Waves is my fave...the papers are awesome....shame I'm on paper buying restriction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER job, you rocked this line and I am just aching to work with it now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment