Free ATC

Supplies:
 Stamp: Glitz Design
 Pearls: Kaisercraft
 Ink: Ranger
 Multi-Medium; Ranger
 Miscellaneous: Book Pages, Paint
Song Lyrics: Slaves and Bulldozers Chris Cornell

I had a ton of fun making this ATC!  I'm slowly combining more techniques on my mixed media projects.  This ATC has a book page collage background, stamping and a little watercolor paint.  I think this beautiful stamp by Glitz Design is perfect for Spring and went well with some Chris Cornell song lyrics that I found to be inspiring. 

If you would like to start creating more mixed media projects, Scrapbook News and Review Magazine has wonderful step-by-step tutorials, both on their front page and inside each issue of the magazine, at a variety of skill levels.  Join the Mixed Media group and share you work and don't forget to submit your projects for a real chance at getting published!

Comments