Love Birds

Supplies:
 Cardstock: Bazzill
 Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
 Letters: American Crafts
 Artisan Elements: Pink Paislee
 Cardstock Stickers: Pink Paislee
 Photo Credit: Wayne Maki Photography

I've been having fun changing up the size of my layouts and have grown fond of the 8 1/2 by 11 size.  I like that I still have plenty of room to embellish my page while keeping the focus on the photo.  This is my daughter Claire's first kiss from a boy at age 2!  This cute little boy was the ring bearer at my brother's wedding and had a little crush on Claire.  I really love the way this page turned out, especially since I mistakenly printed the photo on the wrong side of my photo paper.  I was surprised when my photo came out looking like a watercolor painting, but I think the finish is pretty cool.  Sometimes mistakes are a good thing!

Comments