Time To Celebrate - Kanban Crafts

Kanban Supplies:
YJPCT004 - Burlesque Paper Craft Toppers
SCR9035 - Burlesque - Strong Scarlet
PCT9558 - Gingham Sentiments Blue

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Leaves: Petaloo
Gold Pen: Y&C

I finally found the perfect papers to scrap my senior prom photo! If you couldn't tell from my dress, the movie Titanic was popular at the time. I had to have a dress like Kate Winslet wore in the movie and I think I came pretty close.  This stunning layered die-cut from Kanban Crafts reminded me of my dress and was the perfect embellishment to this page. I think the piece adds a touch of elegance and it took me less than five minutes to assemble!


The die-cut layers to this piece are all pre-cut.  Just separate each piece from the cardstock sheet and place some adhesive foam between the pieces to create a fabulous layered embellishment that creates a dramatic effect.  No fancy cutting machine required!  Just like the Kanban papers, this die-cut figure is detailed with foiled accents.


I cut these beautiful roses from a piece of embossed cardstock from the Kanban Burlesque collection.  I love the high-shine glossy finish!

To stay informed of all the latest Kanban news and to see more projects from the talented design team, follow us on Facebook!

Comments