Scrap Attack Scrapbooking June Reveal!

I worked with another Fancy Pants Designs collection this month, Beach Bum, for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking.  The colors and designs on the patterned paper and embellishments in this collection are so fun and perfect for summer!  This Fancy Pants collection also coordinates perfectly with the Basic Grey June Bug collection and the Lily Bee Design Stationary Cardstock collection.  I used a mixture of each collection on my layouts along with some Pink Paislee Foam Letters, Petaloo Mini Canterbury Roses and Zva Creative Crystal Flourishes.  I was able to create a lot of fun layouts with these papers, including non-beachy pages.

This first layout is my daughter Claire on the beach at Lake Huron.  She loves the beach and posing for pictures.  She was so excited to model her new dress.  I framed this page with the Fancy Pants Flocked Transparency, which has a wonderful texture.  The flower clusters are a mix of Petaloo, Prima and Basic Grey fussy cuts.



I love this photo of my Dad and Claire.  She is definitely Grandpa's girl!  I took my inspiration for this page from the Fancy Pants Journaling Card.  I loved the thick black outlining on the card and decided to outline each of my papers the same way.  The red flowers and leaves are cut from a piece of Basic Grey paper.  I highlighted the paper with my white gel pen and I really like the extra pop it gives the pieces.  One of my favorite embellishments in my kit is the Fancy Pants Chipboard Gecko, super cute!



My daughter Scarlett loves to sift through sand and build sand castles.  This Fancy Pants patterned paper and the Chipboard embellishments were perfect for these photos.  The flip flops were cut from a piece of Fancy Pants patterned paper.  I added some Webster's Pages ribbon and Petaloo roses.  We love flip flops and now that we live in Florida are happy to wear them almost year round.  I think the garland is the perfect finishing touch to this page!



Here is an example of a non-beachy page.  I love the bright colors on some of the B-sides of the patterned papers.  These are Claire's school photos, which I totally love, courtesy of Rhonda C. Shaefer!  The flower cluster is a mix of Prima and Petaloo and the leaves are cut from Basic Grey paper and the Fancy Pants Flocked Transparency.  I like all the texture I was able to add to this page with minimal effort!



My brother has a new puppy that we all just fell in love with during our trip home to visit family.  My basset hound Scamp is way past the cute and cuddly stage, so we were all too happy to snuggle up with Tobias!  I cut the flowers for this page from the Fancy Pants Flocked Transparency and added some foam dots for flower centers from my Pink Paislee Letters.



I had some fun with fussy cut waves for this page.  I layered several waves and adhered them with adhesive foam for some extra dimension.  I also cut some of the crystals from my Zva Creative flourish to use as accents.  Don't be afraid to cut your flourishes to use on more than one page!



I had a blast creating these layouts and I hope you enjoyed them!  For a larger selection of my work or to see the supplies used in these layouts please visit my gallery in the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking store.


Comments

  1. wow you have been busy busy busy :) these are gorgeous, what great colors and fun embellishments. Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving all the handcutting! and mixed with the flowers is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS job! I am so inspired by each of your layouts!! You make me want to go to the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment