Scrap Attack Scrapbooking July Reveal!

I always love the supplies I get to work with for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking! This month I had a wonderful mix of the new Little Yellow Bicycle Elizabeth Park collection and the new Webster's Pages Trendsetter collection. They work so well together! I was able to create some fun girly layouts as well as some pages about my husband. There is gray in both of these collections, which pairs beautifully with the bright colors.

My daughter Scarlett loves the large pond at our favorite Florida State Park, especially all of the fish swimming around in the water.  She could spend hours watching them.


I love the texture of this Elizabeth Park Decorative Edge Cardstock! There are two fabulous prints on this cardstock, a subtle music pattern and two beautiful flower clusters.  I used this cardstock on two layouts.  For this page I carefully cut the white edge from the cardstock and used the inner yellow piece for this layout.  I really wanted the beautiful floral pattern to pop so I outlined the print with markers and added some embellishments.



I fell in love with my brother's new dog on my trip home to visit family.  It was great to hold him as he slept!


I had so much fun embellishing this layout and the Elizabeth Park Cardstock Stickers made it really easy.  I also added the group of potted flowers. the watering can, the bird and birdhouse.  I embellished the stickers with rhinestones and pearls.


I'm dating myself with the title of this layout!  I hope I'm not the only one who remembers the song "Dial My Heart" by The Boys.  The telephones and numbers from the Webster's Pages Trendsetter collection are so fun and worked well for this masculine page!



The Webster's Pages "Handsome Vintage" paper is my favorite piece from the Trendsetter collection.  I love the car and the beautiful tree and didn't want to cover either of those designs, so I fussy cut them for use on this layout.  The white piece of cardstock is the outer edge from the Elizabeth Park Decorative Edge Cardstock that I cut for use on my "Bloom" page.


The Petaloo flowers I used in this cluster are gorgeous!  If you have not looked at the fabulous collection of new Petaloo products in the {SAS}sy Store, what are you waiting for?  I highly recommend both the Canterbury Roses and the Fabric Floral Garlands!


My oldest daughter Claire is all about dressing up and practicing her poses.  It's a bonus for her if someone is taking her photo!


The models from the Webster's Pages Trendsetter collection are all different and were the perfect embellishment for this page!  I added a Webster's Pages Whimsy Lotus Bloom to each model.  The size is perfect and I love the variety of colors that come in one package!


Claire also loves to dance!  I used the center part of the Lily Bee "Pear Stationary" to fill in the Elizabeth Park Decorative Edge Cardstock for my "Go" layout.  I was left with a fun negative piece.  I cut the paper down the center and flipped the outer edges of the paper to the middle of my page, making two "frames" for my photos.


I used the packaging from my Petaloo Pink Floral Fabric Garland to make an embellished dress form for my layout.  Check back later this month for a tutorial!


My last layout features my husband.  Once I saw the Elizabeth Park "Flutter By" paper, I knew I wanted to use the butterflies in a creative way.  I used less than a half sheet of the paper for the butterflies on this page.


I used the Tim Holtz "Concerto" mask on this page with some watered-down gesso to add the music pattern to my paper.  I really like the Alphabet Stickers by Webster's Pages.  Each sheet includes over 350 pieces, in four colors and two different sizes.  These letter stickers are also repositionable for 30 minutes before becoming permanent, which I a wonderful feature for a person like me who likes to move elements around on the page!


I had a blast creating these layouts and I hope you enjoyed them!  For a larger selection of my work or to see the supplies used in these layouts please visit my gallery in the Scrap Attack Scrapbooking Store.

Comments