Free Spirit

Supplies:
Paper: GCD Studios, Pink Paislee, Scrap Within Reach
Rub-on: Fancy Pants
Flowers, Pearls: Prima
Ink: Ranger

One of my favorite features in every issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine are the sketches.  I was immediately drawn to the embellished circular elements of the sketch.  I love the simplicity of this layout and the sweet photo of my daughter. SNR Magazine is having a subscription special, one year for only $19.99!  You can read all about the subscription options HERE.

The sketch I used for inspiration was created by Carey Bridges, which was based on a layout by SNR Staffer Azura Alyssa.  Azura's layout was chosen for the July cover of SNR magazine!


Stop by the SNR homepage to check out the latest issue, chat on the message board and read some cool articles. Submit your artwork for our calls and you just might see your beautiful projects in Scrapbook News and Review Magazine!

Comments