Mister Fahrenheit - Scrap It With A Song

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey
Paint: Kaisercraft
Mist: Tattered Angels
Song Lyrics: Queen
Photo Credit: Rosie Highers

Scrap It With A Song is back from the holiday break with a New Year Free For All Challenge this week!  I chose "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen, which is a great song and went well with this photo of my husband rocking out with his band.  The song lyrics read:

Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time
I feel alive and the world is turning inside out yeah
I'm floating in ecstasy
So don't stop me now don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time

I almost always use papers from the Basic Grey Obscure collection to make rock pages.  I love the turn tables, cassette tapes and cables that are featured on this patterned paper.  I didn't want to cover up too much of this paper so I only added a bit of paint and mist, simple and fun! If you want to play along, simply choose any song to celebrate the new year and link up your project!

Comments

Post a Comment