Mom - Your Memories Here

Supplies:
Paper: Prima
Letters: Prima
Notecard: Prima
Flowers: Prima
Leaves: Prima
Rhinestones: Prima
Butterflies: Prima
Chipboard: Prima
Resist Canvas: Prima
Packaging: Prima
Mist: Tattered Angels

I created this layout for Your Memories Here Designs using the gorgeous Prima Meadow Lark collection.  The pastel floral and botanical patterns are perfect for pretty spring pages. Mother's Day is fast approaching so I decided to scrap one of my favorite photos of my Mom.  She's younger than me in this photo and so beautiful!


The flowers in the Meadow Lark collection are the perfect way to add a splash of color to a page.  I colored pieces of resist canvas with Tattered Angels Mists in Sun Sisters, Pink Bubblegum, Black Cherry and Fully Purple.  The "so happy" tag is cut from Prima packaging.


I added my title to a piece of chipboard.  I just love the texture of the alphabet stickers.  The small rhinestones I used to embellish the chipboard came packaged with the rhinestone flourish I added to this page and are perfect for small accents.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Your Memories Here Store for all your Prima needs!

Comments