Live - SNR Magazine

Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Making Memories
Punch: Martha Stewart
Pen: Sharpie
Paint: Creative Inspirations Paint
Song Lyrics: Chris Cornell

I created this layout for the Creative Inspirations Paint sponsored event at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine last summer.  I am  so excited to finally share my work from these manufacturer sponsored events! 



I applied Creative Inspirations paint in Coal to foam letter stamps to create the large title. I punched the bird from a piece of paper that was also painted with Coal paint. The light really captures the shimmer in this paint in a wonderful way. The journaling is some of my favorite song lyrics by Chris Cornell and read "I wish to wish, I dream to dream, I try to try and I live to live."  Thanks for stopping by today!  I have several more projects using Creative Inspirations paints that I'll be sharing over the next couple of weeks so be sure to stop by and check them out.

Comments