Innocence - SNR Magazine

Supplies:
Rub-on: Glitz Design
Letter Stickers: Glitz Design
Ribbon: Offray
Stencil: Maya Road
Paint: Creative Inspirations
Song Lyrics: Dawes

I created this layout for the Creative Inspirations Paint event at Scrapbook News and Review Magazine last year.  I was listening to my favorite Dawes album recently and was reminded of this layout and thought I'd share.  I used a butterfly stencil to trace the background design onto a piece of patterned paper. I then colored the paper with Creative Inspirations paint in the following colors; Antique Copper, Autumn Wheat, Mocha Latte, Raw Sienna and Coal. The journaling are some favorite song lyrics by Dawes and read "It's not that I want back all my innocence, just the joy of losing it again."

I had a lot of fun painting this background.  If you haven't tried Creative Inspirations Paints, give them a try!

Comments

Post a Comment