Tea Bag Tags - Tando Creative

Supplies:
Chipboard: Tando Creative (LEAFBR3)
Embossing Powder: American Crafts
Ink: Tsukineko
Paint: Ranger
Thread: Iris
Other: Tea Bags
 
The theme this week on the Tando Design Blog is Autumn.  I'm looking forward to the cooler weather and drinking more tea.  I have quite a few tea bags without tags and I always burn my fingers trying to pull them out of my cup.  I thought I would try to remedy that problem and create some tea bag tags.  These leaves were a great size for this project and the design was perfect for looping some thread through the chipboard to attach to my tea bags.
 


I colored the leaves with embossing power and topped them with a coat of crackle paint.  These tea bag tags were quick and easy to assemble and would make a great gift for your favorite tea lover.  If you'd like to pick up a set of these leaves, you can find them HERE.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Super neat - love the little touches to the tea bag <3 Thanks for the wonderful start of a week :) Have a good one, Dana!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, these are super super cute!! I would probably never use them!! But I would definitely display them!! I am going to do this for a gift!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment