Psycho - Scrap It With A Song

Supplies:
Chipboard: Maya Road
Paint: Ranger, Tulip, Zig
Mist: Clearsnap
Other: Paper
Song Lyrics: Michael Jackson

In the spirit of the Halloween season, Scrap It With A Song is playing along to a set of spooky and dark songs this month. On the playlist this week is "Somebody's Watching Me" by Michael Jackson. I love the film Psycho and I was inspired to create this ATC by the following song lyrics:

When I'm in the shower, I'm afraid to wash my hair.
Cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there!
People say I'm crazy, just a little touched.
But maybe showers remind me of Psycho too much.

The Rock Chicks would love to see how you interpret this song! Link up your project to the SIWAS Blog by the end of the month for your chance to be named one of our Play List Favorites and a Guest Designer for November!Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment