You Mean The World To Me - Scrapjacked Studio

Supplies:
Paper: 7 Dots Studio
Stickers: 7 Dots Studio, Sassafras Lass
Flowers: Manor House Creations, Petaloo, Prima, Webster's Pages
Butterfly: Prima
Stamps: Tim Holtz, Cavallini Papers & Co.
Mist: Tattered Angels
Ink: Ranger
Other: Ribbon

It's reveal day at the Australian Scrapjaked Studio!  So along with welcoming a new month in we also welcome a new scrapjack, and this month is an exciting little layout from Julie Winks. I love the color palette that Julie chose for her layout.  I played up the oranges, yellows and reds on my page, as I used a fall photo, but I did add little pops of blue as well.  I kept many of the same design elements, including the basic page layout, butterflies, flowers and text.
Here's Julie's gorgeous layout!

There are so many many ways to take inspiration from one layout. It could be the color, design, technique, title elements, it is your stepping stone so to speak, to try something new, to adapt it to your style, to break you out of your rut, but mostly to have a little fun. I hope you're feeling truly inspired to go pick some paper and glue and get creating over the next couple of weeks. You have until the end of the month to share your work.  We can't wait to see your jack!

Comments

  1. hi Dana......gorgeous, love the fall colors and what a cutie pie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, your LO is so pretty!!
    Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Dana, your layout is amazing!!! The bright colours are stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment