Silent Night - Tando Creative / Creative Inspirations Paint


I'm sharing a fun and festive scenelit today for Tando Creative.  The theme this week is Winter Colors.  I had a lot of fun adding color to each layer of this piece using my collection of Creative Inspirations paints.


I added some "snow" with Martha Stewart Sparkle Texture Effect.


I cut the decorative edges from a Mini Book Plate and painted it with Antique Gold paint to make this plaque.  I backed the book plate with cardstock, added the lettering and then filled the front with Glossy Accents.


Once I glued all the layers together I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the piece to finish.

For all the Creative Inspiration Paint fans, I thought I'd share the colors I used for each layer of this piece. I dabbed several colors of paint onto each layer with a small brush. I didn't clean my brush or wait for the colors to dry on each piece of chipboard.  I added and blended paint until I was happy with the coverage to achieve my finish.

Paint Colors: Sapphire, Aqua Marine, Turquoise, Sky Blue, Winter Frost

Paint Colors: Lavender, Winter Frost, Antique Silver, Silver Frost, Beige

Paint Colors: Winter Frost, Autumn Wheat, Sage, Green Olive, Evergreen, Emerald

Paint Colors: Ivory, Rustic Red, Gold, Antique Copper, Copper

Paint Color: Onyx

Creative Inspirations Paint is having a sale all month long! Now is a great time to stock up!



Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Chipboard: Tando Creative; Adhesive Rox: Queen & Company; Ribbon: Basic Grey; Paint: Creative Inspirations; Glossy Accents: Ranger; Sparkle Texture Effect: Martha Stewart; Paint Pen; Ranger

Comments

  1. What a lovely and unique project. Thanks for the step by step pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Dana I love the scene you created. You really showcased the creative inspiration products very well
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment