Graduate - Your Memories Here



I created this layout for Your Memories Here using some of my favorite Prima supplies, mainly the Almanac and Romance Novel collections.  I used a favorite layout, one that I also created for Your Memories Here, as a guide for this page.  I was struggling to find my mojo this week, so I lifted one of my own designs. This layout below may look familiar to some of you.


It's fun to see this design in a different theme and color palette!


I used a journaling card and an image cut from a piece of patterned paper from the Almanac collection for a second focal point.  This message really helps sum up the feelings portrayed in the photo.  I wrote some additional journaling on a notecard and tucked it behind the photo.

I had a lot of fun embellishing this page.  So many of the Prima embellishments work well for a school themed layout.  I added the string of typewriters, a light bulb, a key, an alpha charm and several wooden stars.




I love the patterns printed on the wood buttons, but the color scheme doesn't always fit, so I flipped them over to show the natural coloring, which was a much better match to this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  If you're excited about Prima's new releases like me, stop by the Your Memories Here Store and put in your pre-order for one of the new Prima collections, scheduled to ship at the end of the month.

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love those flowers and loveeeeeee those metal bits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome, Dana! I am thinking I need to do a self-lift! LOL Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment