Inspired Blueprints DT Reveal!


My design team introduction is up on the Inspired Blueprints Blog!  If you'd like to learn a little more about me, my scrappy style and why I love working with sketches, you can read all about it HERE.  I created a layout for my reveal based on one of my favorite Inspired Blueprints sketches, #65.


My girls were thrilled to find snow during the holiday break and I had a lot of fun creating this frosty page. I assembled some leftover Christmas decorations for my "peace and joy" embellishment cluster.

If you're looking for some inspiration, you can find more Inspired Blueprints sketches on Pinterest. Become a follower of the Inspired Blueprints Blog and join the Inspired Blueprints Community so you don't miss any sketches.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: 7 Dots Studio; Prima; Stickers: 7 Dots Studio, Little Yellow Bicycle; Snowflakes: Martha Stewart; Lace: Prima, Webster's Pages; Flower: Prima; Letters: Prima; Ink: Ranger; Other: Ribbon, Peace Sign; Sketch: Inspired Blueprints #65

Comments

  1. *sigh* this is GORGEOUS! I love love love love those photos, the lace and ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with the peace symbol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Dana! Love those pretty snowflakes!! Congrats again on making the Inspired Blueprints Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Dana :) this is sooooo gorgeous sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work! Hello from Finland! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMg just noticed the little peace symbol and I looked at this layout on Inspired Blueprints !!! Blind I tell you.... love the colours in this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layout....love the gorgeous details! Soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... stunning layout Dana. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment