Love Birds Hanging - Tando Creative


I'm sharing a love bird hanging for the "Love is in the Air" theme this week at Tando Creative. I love Tando's selection of small and mini chipboard pieces! They're the perfect size for this project which measures about 4"x4". I used a Small Bird Cage and a pair of birds from the Mini Birds Grab Bag.


I gave the chipboard a light coat of paint.  Once the pieces were dry I added some Distress Stickles for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by today!



Supplies: Heart: Making Memories; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Flowers: Prima; Paint: Ranger; Stickles: Ranger; Other: Ribbon

Comments

  1. Ohhh,,,,this is lovely Dana! Love those flowers and chipboard birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeee that heart and loving the cage and birdies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment