Daydream Arch - Tando Creative


I'm sharing an arch I created for Tando Creative today. The theme this week on the design blog is Paste. I'm so not enjoying a fifth straight day of rain, so I made this piece as a pick-me-up. I started with an Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame and a book page.  I used a portion of the gorgeous Poppy Mask and some molding paste to add some dimensional flowers to my piece.


Once the flowers were dry I painted them with Twinkling H2Os.  Before the paint dried, I sprinkled the petals with glitter for some extra shine.


I usually pair my flowers with butterflies.  This small butterfly is part of the Butterfly Mask.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!




This mask features a selection of butterflies that match the Tando Butterflies Grab Bag. The black area represents the mask. The butterflies are separate from the background mask which makes this a 7-piece set!

Supplies: Arch: Tando Creative; Masks: Tando Creative; Sticker: October Afternoon; Heart: D-Lish Scraps; Glitter: Clearsnap; Molding Paste: Golden; Multi-Medium: Ranger; Ink: Ranger; Distress Marker: Ranger; Mist: Studio Calico; Twinkling H2Os: Creative Imaginations; Other: Book Page, Ribbon

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous!!!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that arch set! Great project you created with it :) Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment