Love Is A Battlefield - Valentine For The Guys


I've been helping my girls put together Valentines for their classmates.  While looking for inspiration I came across THIS POST and knew that I had to make some Valentines for my husband to pass around to the great guys he works with.  I'm an Air Force wife, so I immediately loved the military theme of these cards.  It doesn't get more manly than camo, duct tape and toy soldiers! I made 24 cards for about the same price as a store-bought box of Valentines!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Recollections; Other: Duct Tape, Toy Soldiers

Comments

  1. Loveeeeeeeee it!! VERY cool that you made these for the guys he works with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that is definitely a very masculine design. I especially love the use of duct tape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how awesome is this!!!!!!!!!!! Rockin' work! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment