Slumberella - Inspired Blueprints #82 / Moxxie


I'm super excited to share my first official layout for Inspired Blueprints! I used the NEW Wee Ones collection from Moxxie. The slumbering babe in the photo is my niece. Isn't she a cutie!? I loved this sketch just how it was, so I didn't change anything, but I did rotate the sketch one click to the right.


If you're looking for some inspiration, you can find more Inspired Blueprints sketches on Pinterest. Become a follower of the Inspired Blueprints Blog and join the Inspired Blueprints Community so you don't miss any sketches.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Moxxie; Die-Cuts: Moxxie; Stickers: Moxxie; Flowers: Manor House Creations, Maya Road; Kaisercraft, Petaloo, Prima, Webster's Pages; Twine: American Crafts; Sketch: Lisa Warren for Inspired Blueprints; Photo Credit: Shannon Bush

Comments

  1. So pretty Dana!! Great use of the sketch and I love the colors you used to go along with that sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee that photo, the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page has such a beautiful softness about it. And your niece is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so loved this page, so soft and tender :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment