Lunch Date - Inspired Blueprints #92


It's time for another Inspired Blueprints reveal! I love this sketch and didn't change anything except for one of my photos is sized slightly larger than 4x4. I think this sketch is really fun so I created a layout about a fun lunch date that I had with my youngest daughter.  She's happy to spend the afternoon at the mall anytime!



One of my favorite things about being part of an International Design Team is incorporating supplies from all over the world in my projects.  The patterned papers I used are from two of my favorite Canadian companies; Lucky 7 Factory and hoarded papers from Rose Moka, who I miss very much.  Most of my embellishments come all the way from Australia and include items from D-Lish  Scraps and The Trinket Track.



If you're looking for some inspiration, you can find more Inspired Blueprints sketches on Pinterest. Become a follower of the Inspired Blueprints Blog and join the Inspired Blueprints Community so you don't miss any sketches.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Rose Moka, Lucky 7 Factory; Letters: Heidi Swapp; Tag: Avery; Tape: Queen & Company; Button: Lucky 7 Factory; Flower: The Trinket Track; Rhinestone: D-List Scraps; Other: Doily, Raffia; Sketch: Lisa Warren

Comments

  1. YOUR LAYOUT IS WONDERFUL THE LITTLE GIRL IS ADORABLE AND THE CROCHETED FLOWER IS REALLY PRETTY.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! This is beautiful!! LOVING the colors, the photos and loveeeeeeeeee the doilies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty doilies, Dana, and the pops of hot pink with the green are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, Dana!! The lime green and bright pink look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet photo's.....and love the sweet layout! The pink crocheted round is gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment