Vintage Tag - Tando Creative


Happy Tuesday! I'm sharing a tag for the Vintage theme this week on the Tando Creative Design Blog. When I think about vintage items, the first things that come to mind are pretty lace, old book pages, post cards and stamps, and sepia photos.  I tried to incorporate those items onto this tag, aging my new supplies with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


Living in the United States, it is not often that I receive packages stamped with the words "Royal Mail" with an image of The Queen!  I treasure my packages from Di for the fabulous chipboard that comes inside, but also for the postage!  I cut the stamp from the package and made a fancy frame using a piece from the Scalloped Nested Squares set, which I covered with a coat of white acrylic paint and glitter. I covered a piece from the Jewelry Heart Set with lace for a romantic embellishment.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Supplies: Tag: Avery; Patterned Paper: Prima; Notecard: Prima; Resist Canvas: Prima; Chipboard: Tando Creative; Cameo: Trinket Track; Paint: Ranger; Glitter: Martha Stewart; Ink: Ranger; Other:  Postage, Packaging, Ribbon, Lace

Comments

Post a Comment