Love You ATC - Creative Inspirations Paint


Hi! I'm sharing an artist trading card that I assembled from some scraps that were laying on my desk and a resin heart that I created with the new Creative Inspirations Paint UV Resin, Resinesense for the Anything Goes challenge theme this week at Creative Inspirations Paint.


I used a jewelry mold to form my heart. I live in sunny Florida, so after I filled up the wells in my tray with Resinesense, I set it in the sun to harden.


I primed my heart with a coat of gesso before adding a coat of Creative Inspirations Garnet, my go-to shade of bright red. I finished my ATC with some Gold highlights.




Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This is beautiful! LOVING that heart and the cork piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very lovely.The heart almost shines!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment