Overjoyed - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout for Quick Quotes today that I created with patterned papers and embellishments from 3 different Club Q Kits; February, May and August. I have patterned papers from 5 different Quick Quotes collections on this page! As soon as I saw the gingham and star patterned papers included in the August Club Q Kit, I immediately thought "baby layout!" I incorporated two darker shades of blue and grey patterned papers and adapted some summer and beach themed die-cuts and chipboard pieces to work for my new baby themed page.


 I love the Club Q kits for several reasons, but one of my favorite features are all the die-cut papers. I always save the paper that is left over after I punch out the die-cuts. I used the negative from a decorative piece of cardstock to frame this page. I inked the inside edge with Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

The chipboard piece that I tucked under my center block of pattered paper is actually a wave patterned piece that was part of the May Club Q Layout Kit. I covered most of the design, creating a fun scalloped border.


This layered banner started with the white pennant die-cuts from the August Club Q Layout Kit. They were designed to spell "Summer" and each pennant piece sports a die-cut letter and flower. I simply covered the flowers and letters with patterned paper that I inked with Amaretto and Blue Hawaiian PowderPuff Chalking Ink and added my own letters on top.

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to mix more than one Quick Quotes collection together for a fun new look!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Fancy Free 200
Pattern Perfect 200
Simple Elegance 400
Summer Breeze 400
Summer Samba 200
May Club Q Layout Kits (Wave Chipboard)
August Club Q Layout Kits (Die-Cut Summer Banner)
3/8" Light Blue Gingham Ribbon
Pearls
Amaretto PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Blue Hawaiian PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Other Supplies: Overlay: Hambly Studios; Rub-On: Lily Bee; Foam Letters: American Crafts

Comments

  1. I love the way you re-purposed the pieces from the various kits, especially the frame. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this!!! LOVING that photo, the bows and those elephants!!! LOVING the colors too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and a gorgeous photo
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, love the colors, the title banner and the little elephants! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also sweet and adorable. You have a very beautiful scrap !! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment