Hayride Hijinks - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created by mixing the new Forever Fall collection with the older Fall Frolic collection for Moxxie today. Both lines share shades of orange, green and brown, but the Fall Frolic collection also has a beautiful blue patterned paper that really helped to brighten up my page. I snapped this photo of my daughter during a hayride at a local farm. There were several scenes, complete with actors and props, set up along the route and she really got a kick out of the alien crash site!


I couldn't resist using Moxxie's fantastic cardstock stickers to embellish my page. Each collection has similar shaped stickers and I was able to layer two circle stickers to create this fun "Autumn Owl" piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Loveeee this!! Gorgeous colors and loving the owl and the trees!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, your lovely daughter looks so happy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the patterns in the papers - great mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment