Snow Day Snuggles - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the Winterland collection for Moxxie today. The frosty flourish patterned paper was the perfect background for these photos of my daughters all bundled up!


I used a scalloped circle die to cut my pictures and then looped colored twine through the holes to add a pop of color to the edge of my photos.



I embellished two gloves with patterned paper, die-cuts and stickers. I attached the two gloves together across the page with loops of colored twine.


I used the December Sketch from Creative Embellishments for this layout.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Aww what sweet photos and a cool layout! MMMM love the yummy flowers and fun die cuts!! Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love the cutie photos and how you stitched through the circles around the photos creating a frame! Gorgeous colors and details! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments Dec challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, Oh your L/O is so darling and my most fav thing that you incorporated is how you cut the pictures and threaded the twine thru. great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply adorable, Dana. I could eat their sweet little faces (LOL!). Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, cute! I love the round photos--they're like little windows.

    Happy (almost) New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Love the colours and all the embelishments.:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment