Sweet Memories - Paper House Productions


Hi! I'm sharing a fun layout that I created for Paper House Productions today. I mixed the Birthday Girl and Gymnastic lines for this page about my daughter's love for cake pops. She has explained to me many times that they're not just for birthdays! I'll take any chance I can to see this sweet face!

I pieced together two sheets of the Gymnasitcs (P-0637) patterned paper to create the striped background of this page. I covered the seam with a candy cane sticker from the Sweet Birthday Girl Cardstock Sticker Set.


I cut banners, tags and sentiments for embellishment clusters from the Birthday Girl Tags (P-0671) patterned paper and then added stickers for another layer of fun!


I love the realistic look of the cardstock stickers. They add a lot of dimension to my page without any extra bulk, so I know that I won't have any trouble storing this page in my album.


The Sweet Birthday Girl 3D Stickers added the perfect amount of sparkle and shine to my page and were a fun way to dress up my plain journaling block.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Paper House Productions Supplies:
Gymnastics (P-0673)
Birthday Girl Tags (P-0671)
Sweet Birthday Girl 3D Stickers (STDM-0181RTE)
Sweet Birthday Girl Cardstock Stickers (STCX-0179RTE)

Comments

  1. It's so fun and sweet! Love that sparkly cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY layout Dana!! adorable pic ( oh the expression.....pure bliss )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this!!! LOVING the colors, the stars and the cupcakes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job combining collections. I'm loving that glittery cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute page Dana !! I love your sparkly cupcake too, and your girl is so adorable.. ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment