Heart Banner - Tando Creative


Hi! I'm sharing a banner for Tando Creative today. The theme on the Tando Challenge Blog this month is "Passion." I had some fun with the Grab Bag of Hearts for this project!





I colored my chipboard pieces with Art Anthology Gelate and Velvet Dimensional Paint and Colorations Spray. I accented some hearts with Art Anthlogy Dimensional Crystal and some with pieces of lace.


I stamped song lyrics from Love Interruption by Jack White onto strips of vintage book paper with the Perfect Alphabet Stamp Set from Paper Wings Productions. I attached the hearts together with hot glue and tied a ribbon through hearts on each end of the banner to create a wall hanging.


Up for grabs this month are 4 pieces of Tando chipboard of your choice!  All you have to do is create a piece incorporating the monthly theme and link to the Tando Creative Challenge Blog. You don't have to use Tando products, but, if you do you'll be entered into the draw twice, doubling your chances to win. We don't have many rules, as rules spoil the fun, but in order to be in with a chance of winning we do ask that your project is entered for a maximum of 5 challenges, including Tando.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the hearts and the quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told you on Tando's challenge blog, I find this heart's banner really adorable and full of great ideas!!! Lovely colours too, thank you Dana! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment