Love This Boy - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the NEW Baggage Claim collection for Quick Quotes today. I absolutely love the versatility of this line! I've created both travel themed and feminine layouts with these papers and today I'm sharing a masculine page using an everyday photo of my nephew after a haircut.

I always reach for red paper when I'm creating with photos of my nephew. The B-side of the Baggage Claim 800 had the bold color that I was looking for and a subtle dot pattern, so I used this for the base of my page. I loved the blue grid printed on the Baggage Claim 100 paper, so I carefully cut the map segments from the paper and laid the resulting grid over the page.


I wanted to add a pop of color to my page so I cut a bright yellow heart from the B-side of the Beautiful Life 100 paper. It has a similar dot pattern that complements the Baggage Claim 800 paper. I brushed the edge of the heart with Coral PowderPuff Chalking Ink, one of my new favorite colors. The edges of the rest of the patterned papers were brushed with Khaki PowderPuff Chalking Ink.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Baggage Claim 100
Baggage Claim 300
Baggage Claim 400
Baggage Claim 800
Baggage Claim Die Cut Stickers
Beautiful Life 100
Coral PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Khaki PowderPuff Chalking Ink


Comments

Post a Comment