Remembrance Mini Album - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a Remembrance mini album that I created for Moxxie today. I used the NEW Forever Remembered Collection for this project. This beautiful collection was designed to coordinate with the stunning Faith Collection.


I created this album to hold my favorite photos and special memories of my grandparents that have passed on. Each page of the album slides open, revealing a place for journaling. I'm a Air Force wife living far from home and that has often times kept me away from family services. This album serves as a way for me to remember my loved ones and is a place to share the words that I was not able to say in person.

I'm still working on gathering photographs to complete this project, but here is what the inside pages look like now. The Cardstock Stickers make great non-bulky embellishments for mini albums.







Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be sure to share this album again after I add the photos and journaling!

Moxxie Supplies:
FR-1436 Forever Remembered Collection - In Memory Journal Cards
FR-1437 Forever Remembered Collection - Loving Memory
FR-1438 Forever Remembered Collection - Treasure
FR-1439 Forever Remembered Collection - Forever Missed
FR-2263 Forever Remembered Collection - Memory Cardstock Sticker

Comments

  1. This is soooooooo gorgeous! I love the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! You've put a lot of thought and time into the design which is lovely. It is cool that the page opens so you can record thoughts and memories... nice to have a private place when you want one. I'd love to see how your album comes along and definitely the final product!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment