Time Of My Life - Couture Creations Creative Inspiration Magazine!


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created for the Couture Creations Winter CHA Booth today. I used dies from the NEW Secret Treasures, Glamour Days and Momento collections, as well as the Damask Delight Paper Pad. This layout is published in Issue 2 of the Couture Creations Creative Inspiration Magazine! This magazine is FREE! Please take a look. You will not want to miss the projects and tutorials that my fellow Couture Creations Designers share in this issue.

I'm definitely missing the Florida beaches now that I have moved away! I spent some of the best times of my life with my family there. I took this photo of my daughter at one of our favorite beaches.


I created a title block with the Secret Treasure Square Plaque Die. After die-cutting the plaque, I used the die as a stencil with some chalk ink to add some subtle shading. The blue patterned papers from the Damask Delight Paper Pad matched the blue of the sky perfectly! I cut several doilies with the Elegant Motif Ornamental Lace Die (Momento Collection) and tucked them under my photos. I embellished the doilies with Blue Iceberg Self-Adhesive Gemstones.


My absolute favorite new die is this Flamingo (Glamour Days)! I added orange embossing powder to the beak and feet and a fun googly eye. I nestled her in a bed of flowers, shells and netting.


I used the Tickets Die to cut this ticket, which I then stamped. The Florida beaches in October are not at all crowded. We were the only people on this stretch of sand and it felt like our own private beach!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have you thinking Spring! Don't forget to check out the latest issue of Creative Inspiration Magazine!


http://issuu.com/artdecocreations/docs/coinsp2_

Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723534 Secret Treasures Collection - Square Plaque
CO723532 Secret Treasures Collection - Tickets
CO723244 Momento Collection - Elegant Motif Ornamental Lace
CO723709 Glamour Days Collection - Flamingo
CO723545 Damask Delight Paper Pad
CO721992 Blue Iceberg Self-Adhesive Gemstones
CO721965 Double-Sided Tape
CO721962 Foam Mounting Tape
CO723039 Precision Trimmer

Comments

  1. Wowwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the flowers and the shells!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Dana, love your layout in the magazine, the photo is awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is so dreamy gorgeous! Breath-taking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment