Adventure - Quick Quotes + Xyron Blog Hop!


Hi! I'm sharing a layout I created with the Quick Quotes Calypso and Serendipity collections and some fabulous Xyron products for the Quick Quotes and Xyron Blog Hop Week. The Calypso and Serendipity lines blend so well together and I just can't get enough of the blue, orange and yellow color palette. I'm planning to use these collections for most of my Summer scrapping! All of the Xyron products I used to create this layout were new to me and I have to say that I absolutely love them all!


I used the Xyron Mega Runner to adhere the large pieces of patterned paper and photos to my page. The light-weight design of this runner made it easy to use. The cap that covers the adhesive wheel is a major bonus for me. I didn't have to worry about accidentally getting adhesive on my work-in-progress!


I had a blast creating my own stickers from pieces of patterned paper that I cut and the Xyron Create-A-Sticker. I loved the polka dot design on the Calypso 300 patterned paper. I cut larger circles from the Calypso 100 patterned paper to embellish my page. I added adhesive to the back of each circle using the Create-A-Sticker machine and randomly stuck the circles to my page. I further embellished some of the dots with doodles and small stars.


I added dark blue accents with some scrap pieces of Serendipity 100 patterned paper. I used the Xyron Glue Stick for Corners. This design is brilliant! Not only are my corners secure, but the triangle design is comfortable to hold and also prevents the glue stick from rolling of my craft table!

I finished my page with some hand-drawn stitches. Many of the ready-to-cut designs on the Calypso 500 patterned paper sport a stitched edge, like the Dream Big pennant I used on this page. I added my own stitching to my patterned paper layers with a marker for a more cohesive design.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Calypso 100
Calypso 200
Calypso 300
Calypso 500
Calypso Chipboard Die Cuts
Serendipity 100
Orange Slice PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Xyron Supplies:
Xyron Mega Runner
Xyron 1.5" Create-A-Sticker
Xyron Glue Stick for Corners

Thanks for stopping by today! Visit the Quick Quotes blog for all the details on how you could win a prize package!

Comments

  1. So fun! LOVING the colors, the circles and those cute photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, lots of
    great items added
    to it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool page! It definitely has that great "summer" feel to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment