Flowers Feed The Soul - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a card I created with the Quite Contrary collection for Moxxie today. Now that Winter is finally over I'm beginning to think about what I want to plant in my garden. Flowers are a must have for me! I cut two of the seed packet patterns from the Seedin' and Weedin' patterned paper for the focal point of my card. There are 24 different flower seeds to choose from on this piece of paper, so you're sure to find your favorites!


I cut some flowers from the Sprinkle A Day patterned paper and tucked them behind my sentiment, which I stamped onto the back of the barcode strip I trimmed from the same piece of paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Moxxie Supplies:
Quite Contrary - Sprinkle A Day (QC-1401)
Quite Contrary - Toolin' Around (QC-1402)
Quite Contrary - Seedin' and Weedin' (QC-1403)

Comments

Post a Comment