Grad Photo Album - Moxxie


Hi! I'm sharing a grad photo album today for Moxxie. I can still remember the excitement of my high school and college graduation ceremonies. I took a lot of photos with family and friends and a small 4x6 photo album like this is perfect for holding all the pictures that don't make it onto a scrapbook layout.


I picked up this simple album for just a dollar. I removed the patterned paper inserts on the front and back covers and replaced them with paper from Moxxie's Graduation Day line. I added some flowers and bling to the front cover, directly to the top, to dress this album up even further.


I added a bright red ribbon bow and tassel along the binding for a pop of colorful school spirit. The Graduation Day collection is black and white, so incorporating school colors is quick and easy.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Moxxie Supplies:
Graduation Day - Graduate Girl (GD-1352)
Graduation Day - Diploma (GD-1354)

Other Supplies: Letters: American Crafts; Flowers: Prima, Red Ribbon: May Arts; Sequin Star: Heidi Swapp; Other: Tassel, Album, Hand-Dyed Ribbon

Comments

  1. I love it! I'm planning on putting together a Grad mini album today for my sister who graduates OU this weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome idea! I loveeeeeeeee it! LOVING how you added the tassel!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment