Rise Above Card - Paper Wings Productions July Challenge


Hi! I created this card for the Paper Wings Productions July Embossing Challenge. I layered papers and clip art from the For The Birds and Vintage Easter Nesting Components Mixed Media Kits and added color to them with Gelatos.


I then covered the paper layers with tape, whipped spackle and embossed script.

Thanks for stopping by today! Visit the Paper Wings Productions Blog to see what the other designers have created for this challenge and to learn more about how you could win a prize!



Comments

  1. Love this card, Dana! So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the bird and the flower!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Dana, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's stunning, Dana!! Love the embossed details, and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the amazing details on this amazing card! Lovely Dana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card once again, Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment