Be Bold - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the August Club Q Page Layout Kit (Option A) for Quick Quotes today. I had a lot of fun with this clean and simple design. I also changed my usual 12x12 size layout for a smaller 8.5x11.


The flower die-cuts and brads that came in the kit made fantastic simple embellishments. I cut the leaves from the floral die-cut frames and used the B-side on my layout for a pop of bright green.


I really love the bold pattern printed on the Be Bold 100 paper, but it was a bit overwhelming when paired with my photo. To solve this problem I chose to use a piece of white cardstock for the base of my page and only a small strip of the patterned paper that I love down one side of the layout. I added Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink to the edges of my patterned paper strips to help separate the layers.


I tore the collection name from the bar code strip I cut from the bottom of the Be Bold patterned paper for use as my title for this page.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
August Club Q Page Layout Kit - Option A
Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment