Celebrate Simple Moments Together - Quick Quotes


Hi! I'm sharing a layout that I created with the new Dream Big collection and Want2Scrap Bling for Quick Quotes today! We recently attended a family wedding and my daughters were absolutely thrilled to spend time with their cousins. We all enjoyed a weekend of non-stop laughs!

I built up a layered background on this page. I cut two stripes from a piece Dream Big 400 patterned paper, lightly distressed and inked the edges with Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink and then layered them over the corresponding stripe on another piece of Dream Big 400 patterned paper. I then cut circles from a piece of Dream Big 100 patterned paper and adhered them over the stripes with foam mounting tape for some fun dimension.


I found the perfect vellum quote in the Babies, Kids, Family Itty Bitty Quote Box. I framed the sentiment with Want2Scrap Fancy That! Beautiful Bling Borders.


I used several Want2Scrap Nestabling Petite Scalloped Circle Small Turquoise Rhinestones to highlight the circles that I cut from patterned paper.


I filled in my flower clusters with hand cut and layered blooms and topped one with a Want2Scrap Turquoise Butterfly.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Dream Big 100
Dream Big 400
Sheer Joy 600
Calypso 200
Itty Bitty Box - Babies, Kids, Family
Blue Lagoon PowderPuff Chalking Ink
Midnight Confessions PowderPuff Chalking Ink

Want2Scrap Supplies:
Nestabling Petite Scalloped Circle Small Turquoise Rhinestones
Fancy That! Beautiful Bling Borders
1-inch Turquoise Blue Butterfly
72 Count Self-Adhesive Turquoise Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great mix of elements and I love the way you used the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this LO!! So fun and the design is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Dana! Love this photo and a gorgeous design! Fabulous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment