Get Lost Somewhere - Zeus and Zoe


Hi! I'm sharing a fall-themed layout for Zeus and Zoe today. The gorgeous hues of orange and red foliage is one of my favorite things about the Autumn season. I've been following the restoration of the Chateau de Gudanes, a castle in the south of France, and this is just one of the stunning photos of this gorgeous historic monument.


I've used 7 Dots Studio patterned paper and stickers from my Zeus and Zoe Kit to build up the layers under the photo. I'd love to get lost exploring the grounds and rooms of this castle!


I've tucked several vintage postcards under the photo. I loved the gorgeous bouquet of flowers on this card and the script on the other. Both of these cards are embossed, which really adds some great dimension to my page.


I created a small embellishment cluster on the right-hand side of the page to help balance the design.

Thanks for stopping by today! Please check out the Zeus and Zoe social media sites for more inspiration. If you'd like to pick up a one-of-a-kind Zeus and Zoe Kit for yourself, stop by the Zeus and Zoe Etsy Shop or email Marivic Clifton for a personal order.

Comments

  1. Wowwwww! This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee that photo and all the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment