Peace on Earth Shaker Card - JnW Crafts Guest Designer


Hi! I'm sharing a card that I created for JnW Crafts using their Jar Template today. I had a lot of fun creating this snowy "snow globe" shaker card! I used the Jar Template to trace a jar shape onto a piece of patterned paper. I then cut out the jar and backed the negative image with a piece of acetate. I embossed a piece of white cardstock with a Swiss Dots embossing folder for use as the background of the shaker element. I placed adhesive foam around the edge of the jar shape, added some mica flakes and then sealed the jar by adding the piece of embossed cardstock to the back.


I finished the card by adding a snowy tree, glittery flowers and leaves and a stamped sentiment to the top of the shaker element.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING how you used that jar!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Brilliant way to used a Jat Template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifu card Dana...I hope you have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment