Top 14 Layouts of 2014

Hi! I thought it would be fun to look back on the last year and share some of my favorite layouts from 2014. I created over 250 blog posts, so I had a lot to choose from! Here are my favorite 14 layouts. Follow the links to view the full posts.






























While most of my favorite layouts fall into the shabby and/or mixed media category, I'm happy to see that I also created some fantastic clean and simple designs. I make up for my lack of journaling on the majority of the pages, by filling almost an entire 12x12 layout with handwritten memories. I'm going to work on focusing on recording my memories in addition to artistic expression in the coming year. I'm also going to jump into Project Life. I'd love to have you follow me on my journey!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

  1. These are all fabulous! You had an amazingly creative year!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work - you are so talented! Can't wait to see your take on Project Life - I am sure you are going to add your own little twist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Dana! Can't wait to see what 2015 brings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, so happy to have a relook at all your favourite projects of 2014....wish you a Happy and creatively fulfilling New Year and looking forward to plenty of inspiration in 2015 too !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful collection of beautiful projects. It's always so nice to see so many at the same time! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment