DIY Blueberry Lace Doily Bowl - Clearsnap


Blueberry Lace Doily Bowl by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Hi! I'm up on the Clearsnap blog today sharing a tutorial for how to create this vibrant blueberry lace doily bowl. It has been a long and gray Winter, and now that the snow is beginning to melt, I’m ready for some color! My family and I go blueberry picking every year, and until I can go pick some fresh berries, I can enjoy this colorful home accent and think about all the delicious recipes that I want to make.

There are some extremely talented artists in my family and this beautiful doily is just one of many stunners that were gifted to me. I usually place doilies around my home under lamps and photo frames, which doesn’t adequately showcase their beauty. I thought it was time to display a doily in a more dramatic and functional way.

Colorbox Crafter's Ink is lightfast, waterproof and permanent so I know I will be able to enjoy this vibrant container for years to come. Clearsnap offers two dozen different colors of Crafter's ink, so finding a shade to match your decor is easy.

Please stop by the Clearsnap blog to learn more about how I used Blueberry Ann Butler Crafter's Ink to dye this doily and mold it into a bowl. I have yet to put anything in this bowl and I’m open to suggestions. How would you use this decorative storage piece? Let me know in the comments section.

DIY Blueberry Lace Doily Bowl with ColorBox Crafter's Ink by Dana Tatar for Clearsnap

Comments

Post a Comment