Bunny Spool Place Holders - Susan K. Weckesser


Hi! I'm sharing some place holders that I created for my Easter table for Susan K. Weckesser today. I don't usually decorate for holidays, but I do appreciate a pretty place setting. I found these bunny spools at the store and altered them a bit to fit my needs by removing everything from the spools except the super cute fuzzy bunny ears. I wrapped the center of each spool with Susan K. Weckesser patterned paper and scalloped ribbon and embellished the top of each spool with a colorful twine bow and a flower. I used the NEW Susan K. Weckesser Grunge Fun 3x4 Clear Stamp Set, sold by A Jillian Vance Design, to create small name tags, which I then added to stick pins.


This project was fun and easy. I'm looking forward to displaying these cute place holders!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Comments

Post a Comment